Evangelical Orthodoxy

Politics, News, Faith, Fun

Monday, September 11, 2006

Not much to say today besides remembering the five-year anniversary of the "9/11 Attacks." I cannot believe has been five years. During Sept. 11, 2001, I was in a Montreal hotel room at an airport trade show. I had taken a nap after and before the exhibition hall, and I got tired of watching ESPN - so I flipped through the channels to hit CNN and watch as the second World Trade Center tower fell.

Many things are the same since 2001, and many things are different. I cannot believe that we have not caught Osama bin Laden. I cannot believe we are fighting a war in Iraq. I cannot believe so many people think George W. Bush caused the attacks.

I pray today people on both sides of the aisle take a break from petty political bigotry to remember those who lost loved ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home